Monday, November 26, 2007

Quick toilet cleaning tips!

I only have a few minutes but wanted to share a quick tip. Before starting to clean your toilet; make sure to pour a bucket of water in it first! This will make the water level drop so it is easier to clean. It will prevent water from splashing and diluting your cleanser of choice.
For cleaning toilets, I really like a mixture of Baking Soda, Borax and Clove Oil. Sometimes I use other oils depending on my client's aromatherapy requests. Smells great and works great too! Of course for the outside of the toilet I use a natural disinfectant.
When cleaning for someone else it also adds a little extra flare if you make the toilet paper into a triangle on the end :) This also helps if you are cleaning with 2 people so the other person can immediately see the bathroom has already been sanitized.
And as always if you don't have time to clean your toilets; you can check out my Premium Cleaning Services in Frederick, MD website. I do admit right now we do have a waiting list however. I highly recommend Kidwell Kleaning as well.

No comments: